The BEST Vegan French Toast Ever
Updated: May 30, 2020
I was hesitant to call this the best french toast to avoid any rebuttals but I am calling it just that. While a more delicious recipe may exist out there, this is the BEST french toast ever because it is SO delicious, literally as easy as 1, 2, 3, and NO animals were harmed in the process!
A Full Size Baguette or Ciabatta Loaf
2 Cups Non Dairy Milk
1 Tbs Cinnamon
2 Tbs Brown Sugar (optional)
2 Tbs of Non Dairy Butter
1. Cut the loaf into 1.5-2 inch slices and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix milk, cinnamon and sugar.
3. Soak sliced bread in the milk. Note that they will not be soft or soggy, they will soften when you cook them.
4. Heat a pan to medium and add butter.
5. Add slices, and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
6. ENJOY and let me know how much you loved it!
I serve mine with either Gardein Breakfast Sausage Patties or Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage. And of course more butter and a little too much syrup.